Zumba dance is a fitness exercise that consolidates Latin music and international music with dance. The dance music originates from the accompanying move styles: cumbia, salsa, merengue, mambo, flamenco, chachacha, reggaeton, soca, samba, hip-bounce music, axé music, and tango.
Zumba includes dance and aerobic performed to energetic music. it is a kind of fast dancing.
it is definitely not an extremely complicated exercise. dance moves are extremely simple to rehearse.
By doing Zumba dance moves you can enhance your body posture, flexibility, and body balance. working up in sweat and dancing fast till one hour burns 446 calories. it works on your entire body.
you may require one hour to 90 minutes of exercise to consume fat. On the off chance that you don’t have an entire hour to save, you can break your exercise into sessions of somewhere around 15 minutes for the duration of the day and get similar advantages you would from a longer exercise.
there are many Zumba dance videos on the internet you can take help from the video and start practicing.
Zumba is an absolute best exercise for the individuals who hate to workout. Zumba workout is a fun exercise.you will fully enjoy this workout.
so, turn on music, put on your dancing shoes and start dancing.
- “La Bicicleta” by Carlos Vives and Shakira
- “Follow the Leader” by Yandel ft. Jennifer Lopez and Wisin
- “Limbo“ by Daddy Yankee
- “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar
- “Shake Senora” by Pitbull
- “Que Viva la Vida” by Wisin
- “Bailando” by Enrique Iglesias
- “Ven Bailame” Wisin
- “Ain’t Your Mama” by Jennifer Lopez
- “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)” by Shakira
- “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom” by Selena
- “Worth It,” by Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink
- “Lips are Movin,” by Meghan Trainor
- “What Do You Mean?” by Justin Bieber
- “Confident,” by Demi Lovato